We have got a great opportunity available for someone looking for a new role as Head of Plumbing Training & Assessing at Brookhouse Training!
Role: Qualified Plumbing & Gas Tutor
Location: Cleckheaton, Kirklees
Type: Temporary or Permanent
We need a talented, energetic, dynamic and proactive experienced Plumbing & Gas Tutor/Assessor (one with a bias toward Plumbing), with great organisational skills, a good eye for quality and attention to detail.
You will have at least 3 years of experience in education and will have worked on-site for a minimum of 3 years also. You will be part of the UK’s number one privately owned Gas Training organisation and will be capable of looking after groups of mature students from enrolment to completion.
The role is to be “Head of Plumbing Training & Assessing” – which is a new product stream we are bringing on. There is also scope to join in with our already running Gas Training
We are open to a Contractor/Temp who is only looking for part-time work but equally, we would look at a full-time position too.
- Working within a happy team
- Delivery of Level 2 & 3 practical plumbing training & assessments
- Delivery of our Managed Learning Programme to Gas Students
- Assisting with the allocation of manpower with others in your team
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of course training material
- Preparation and implementation of method statements and risk assessments and monitoring adherence
- Scheduling and ordering of materials
- Ensuring operatives comply with staff procedures with particular attention to, appearance, PPE, workplace/site, health, and safety awareness
- Dealing with technical/fault-finding issues and specialist installation queries
- Student Portfolio marking
- Any other duties required to assist the organisation, in agreement with the directors and/or staff
- Consideration will be given to people with only some of the above skills, but obviously, this will be reflected in the salary. We are happy to invest in training for the right person.
- Willingness to learn
- Fit with the team and our values
- Candidate must have experience and be a Level 3 Trainer/Assessor in Plumbing as a minimum (preferably have his/her gas qualifications too)
- GAS qualifications
- A1 Assessors Award
- Renewable Technologies
- First Aid at work
(Training and updates can be arranged to continue development)
What’s on Offer:
- Working with a great team
- Full-time permanent contract or Part-Time Contract considered
- ££ Salary commensurate with experience
- Company Healthshield (Health Plan)
- NEST Pension
- Starting with 20 days holiday plus statutory days – rising to 25 plus statutory days
If this sounds like an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on, Get in Touch with us today!
Please leave your details below or get in touch on 0333 22 00 705 to find the best training option for you.