Your pipeline to success
We offer a foundation plumbing course to help our gas engineering students gain pipe skills necessary in a multi-skilled gas engineering position.
Our comprehensive training programme gives you the foundation you need to become a fully qualified gas engineer
We can train you in: Pipe-work Fabrication, Copper Pipes, Tap Fitting, Cold/Hot Water Theory, Central Heating Installation, Boiler Servicing & Installation, Bathroom Furniture Fitting, Sanitation, Water & Building Regulations.
Gas plumbing training and assessment specialists
The reason we have the reputation of being the best gas training centre in the UK, is because we give our students what they need to work competently with gas, not what is easiest and quickest for us to deliver.
- Employers ask us to supply newly qualified students
- Our comprehensive training programme ensures you’re qualified and ready to work – comprehensive training
- Future-proofed training due to our “inside knowledge”
- We’ve been training plumbers since the 1990’s
- We only train in small groups (maximum of 12)
- Local-rate “helpline” for post-qualification queries – keep in touch!
- Direct mobile access to our tutors!
In this short but packed with knowledge training we cover the theory on hot & cold water systems and the configuration of central heating systems, to give candidates a very good understanding of the industry.
- Professional standard soldering techniques using copper pipe “end-feed” fittings
- Pipework fabrication – copper, plastic & steel jointing, TracPipe & Press fittings
- Compression jointing principles
- Professional Pipe Bending techniques
- Fitting & pressure testing 15mm & 22mm plastic & copper pipework & joints
- Fitting outside taps – including ‘back flow prevention’ valve
- Fitting isolation valves
- Indirect and Direct hot & cold water systems
- Fault finding & repair: hot & cold taps & valves
- Hot water cylinder commission
- Sanitation theory, above ground waste
- Central Heating condensate connections
- Bathroom “2nd Fix” commissioning
- Basic Power tool training
- How to use various wall fixings: rail, dry wall, breeze block/brick plug
- How to quote & price for jobs
Get in touch - 0333 22 00 705
We’d love to hear from you, if you’d like to speak to us in person please call us or leave your contact details in the boxes below and we’ll get back to you.