Brookhouse offer the following ACS Reassessment & ACS Initial Assessment options:
- CCN 1/CPA1: Core Gas Safety
- CENWAT 1: Central Heating Boilers
- CKR 1: Domestic Cookers
- DAH 1: Domestic Air Heaters
- HTR 1: Gas Fires and Wall Heaters
- MET 1: Meters
As per the requirements of all Awarding Bodies, the training covers changes to Standards and Technical Updates since your last Assessment. This is to update and refresh your knowledge in preparation for your ACS Assessment.
Prerequisites for ACS Reassessment
As a current qualified ACS registered gas engineer, you will need to renew your qualifications every five years to stay on the Gas Safe Register and remain legal to work within the latest regulations.
As an already qualified gas engineer looking to renew your CCN1 and/or Appliances or looking to add Appliances, you must provide the following:
- Your GAS SAFE registration number or the GAS SAFE registration number of the business that you are employed by
- Your National Insurance number
- 2 recent colour photographs
- Expired Certificates (if available)
If your ACS certificates have expired, you must re-sit the ACS Assessments within 12 months of the expiry date to qualify you as a Category 1 candidate for Reassessment. While we don’t recommend no training before your Assessment, please be aware that training is not a prerequisite of assessment.
If the date of your certificate expiry is more than 12 months ago then you will be required to sit an “Initial Assessment”. Which will consist of one week training prior to your ACS Assessment.